Sunday 13 April 2008

Forex Trading Strategies for Advanced Traders

The Forex Trading Strategies I Use Every Day to Make Consistent Profits

If you've been trading for a while, you know how hard it can be to find profitable trading strategies. There are so many forex strategies on the market today, it's very difficult finding ones that work and sifting through all the other ones that don't do squat.
That's why I created this section of the website. This is for the advanced traders who have used a forex broker, know how to trade, know what take profit targets are, stop loss targets etc. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you should not continue with this page because it will be confusing. Please visit our Novice Forex Traders section to learn more.
For the advanced traders still with me, I’d like to share some forex trading strategies that have worked well for me and I think are some of the best out there. As I mentioned in the About ForexBoost section, I’ve tried a lot of different trading strategies, and the ones I’m about to share are the best ones I’ve found. I mention these strategies on the website, but this area explains them more in detail. These strategies are in no particular order.

Forex Hidden Systems - Teaches 4 forex trading strategies. Three of them are day trading strategies and one is a swing trading strategy. These are very easy to learn and use so they're perfect for new and experienced traders.

The Forex-Killer - This is a trade signal program for generating Buy, Sell or No Trade signals.

The Forex Trading Machine - Teaches 3 very easy to use forex trading strategies. Two are day trading strategies and one is a longer term forex trading strategy.

The Blade Forex Strategies - This also teaches 3 forex trading strategies. One is for quick scalps and the other two are for longer term trades.

Trading TIPS:

Tip #1: One very important tip is to never execute any technical trades when important financial news releases are due out. News can cause market volitility and can knock you out of good technical trades. I always start my technical trades when news is out of the way. A great news calendar to use if the Forexfactory News Calendar. I always have this calendar open every day so I know what news events are due out.

Tip #2: I personally do not get into any new trades between the hours of 11am and 2am EST. The best times to trade are the London Session into the NY session. Trading start to get going around 1:30am EST and starts to slow down around 11am EST. Price can be too unpredictable for my taste outside the hours or 2am and 11am EST so I dont' trade. The only time I break this rule is if there's a "tape bomb". A tape bomb is an unexpected news anouncement that shocks the market. This can cause the financial markets to go crazy and I don't want to miss out if I can trade it. A great example of a tape bomb was when the Fed announced they did a surprise 50 basis point interest rate cut before the financial markets opened. This was huge and we shorted the dollar immediately once we heard this announcement. A lot of traders made a killing that day. Tape bombs don't happen often but when they do, they're the best way to make easy money in the forex market.

source www.forexboost.com

No comments: